El'BOW B-DAY - 27/07/2005

zondag 25 juli 2010

voting time!!

It's time!

Sanne here i gonna explane :) i do my best ...

we have 3 catagories
1. classic cards
2. virtual card
3. video card


rules
you have time to vote until we posted the winners thats on 27/07/2010 in the after noon - evening :)
leave your vote on this post
then we post the winners on this blog and a special post about el'bow b-day on our normal blog
you can vote only one time in each catagorie, and tell you furiends about it :)

examble:
classic card nr ...
virtual card nr ...
video card nr ...

good look everyone
PeeeeS: the contestens can vote to :-) and any Q's about the finalle please ask :)

Seeya
Sanne





now it's el'bow time!!! with el'bow comment :)


The Classic cards

here is the video about the classic card so chech it first :)
here can you see what in side of the cards :) 
!!! We have a thirth card of rudy! it isnt in the video but we got photo's of it :) !!!



i love it, its soooooo nuts :D hahaha i was so funny
just L O V E it! every funny you know i have humor :)



Vote nr 2 Heather and the nudhatch gang


Woow that creativitie :-) and love the tikkel humor (lassie was a lacker)
greaaaaaaaaat job you guys and girls :)



Woooow El'bow in blue ribbons so fancy :-D super duper rudy and his raiser
i L O V E it! :-)



The Virtuale Cards

we had lots of virtuale card and video so we make it fair and make it a extra catagorie :)
so here are the virtuale cards

Vote nr 1 The paippies
How did you now it sanne favo photo of me :-)
its so nice and creative !! <3



Vote nr 2 Asta

That a PARTY!!!!! with balloons and Cocktails :-) yum yum
i thinks its a piece of paradice



Vote nr 3 Tucker the great dane

You know my tast tucker :-)
it's really great card with a story ! yeaah love it man




you pickt a very very cute photo of me :-)
great job its very super duper


Vote nr 5 wyatt & stanzie


this makes me smile :-) its so super duper
and i am a eco-dog i take care of the environment you can juse this photo fur a other
b-day dog :D wooooow cool dudes !



Vote nr 6 Our HERO


awww Hero your so funny :-) this is a simple card Buttt (my big butt) it so simple that
it's awsome! and so funy super job!


The Video cards

We have lots of video cards ! :)
sit back and enjoy click on the word VIDEO to see it :-)
and to visit there blog click on there name




one word AWSOME woow you did a super job :-) it was sooooooo funny and lovely :) super duper job




OMD you have a heavenly voice mango :-) its so super duper man! and peewee you are so cute with that bip :-)





YUmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy :D that the most yummy card ever! super duper creativitie
great job !




woooow Norwood :D sooooooo Pawsome!!!!! and you make sanne dance!!!! yeaaah thanks!!!
SPechless! :D so pretty and nice oooh so wonderful i just love it :) thanks great great job and i SMILE ;-)


Well thats all of the card! Sanne hope she post all the card that you send if not let us now :-)
well VOTE and enjoy the cards! ooooh it's all most my b-day!!! yeaaaaah

KISSSLOBBER
El'bow

PeeS: thank you all fur competing the contest :) we love you all!

17 opmerkingen:

  1. El'bow you lucky dog! OK, it was hard to choose but here is how I am going to vote!

    Classic Category - #2
    Virtual Category - #2
    Video Category - #2 (I just can't stop listening to my own voice)

    This is so much fun!

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Happy Birthday El'bow!!

    Classic Category - #2
    Virtual Category - #2
    Video Category - # 5

    Hope you have a fun day!

    -Gizmo, Bart and Ruby

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hmmm so tuff so hard to pick
    Classic- #1
    Virtual- #3
    Video- #4 - gotta pick me!
    norwood

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hello's!!

    Okays!! Lets see!! 'dis was tuffs!! Everyones was soooo great!!

    Okay.. our choices..

    Classic -#1
    Virtual -#2
    Video - #2

    Oh 'dis was funs!!!

    xoxoxo,
    Izzy, Josie and Anakin Man

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hey Happy Birfday El'Bow!
    Luv the wishes!

    classic card #1
    virtual card #2
    video card #4

    lots of kissies,
    tula

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hey, it doesn't seems that fair to vote on my self, can I really do that? :D Anyway... It was really hard to choose. But I choose like this:

    Classic: #2
    Virtual: #3
    Video: # Okey.. IF I can vote on myself, ofcourse I do that. ;) So, #5. But if that doesn't count I vote on... #1

    Cerberus the Cool

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Ok, here are my votes! I can't vote on the video cards because I don't have enough internet to view them, but I'll vote on the others!

    Classic:#2
    Virtual:#5

    Can't wait to see who's the winner! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Classic: #1 BOL, i gets it even though I'm tutored.

    Virtual #3 - canz I vote for myself? If not i pick #6 I just really like cake.

    Video #2 Mango should have spent a little more time in makeup though, he has eye boogies.

    woof - Tucker

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Classic Card Stumpy and family
    Virtual - Asta
    Video - Khyra

    I made a card for you but I told Mommy she didn't send it right. I put it on my blog so you can see it. Don't worry about entering me in the contest, I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday.
    http://alasandra2003.blogspot.com/2010/07/happy-birthday-elbow.html

    ~Fenris

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Wow! This was very hard because they are all very good!
    We choose:
    Classic - #2
    Virtual - #5
    Video - #3

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. So many great entries... can't seem to decide... here they are:

    Classic - #3
    Virtual - #6 :)
    Video - #3

    Licks, hero

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. I've been thinking about this evFUR since the post hit my Googlie Readerie -

    I khan't decide -
    I just khan't paw one ovFUR the other -

    All of them were winners!

    I know I hope we've made El'bow' birthday furry furry special!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Classic - #3
    Virtual - #5
    Video - #1
    What awesome cards, happy birthday!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. I can't decide, everything is excellent!
    Classic#2
    Virtual#4
    Video#3.
    Oh it was not easy to pick one out!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. We vote for Virtual #5-Wyatt and Stanzie! What fun...and Happy Birthday, kiddo!

    Your buddy,
    Bocci

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

    Our votes.

    Classic - 3
    Virtual - 3
    Video - 2

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Woof! Woof! GREAT Cards ... we do apologize. we wanted to participate but we've been busy. Anyhow, great FUN cards you received ...it is not easy to pick.
    Classic: #1
    Virtual #3
    Video #2
    Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen